So my cousin Julie is busy raising 4 awesome kids while her husband Will is in Afghanistan. She is amazing. She is so strong and keeps high spirits. They are seriously the cutest couple....and their kids are such good kids. I love reading her blog...she keeps me smiling. Except for the other day. While it was still great to read her blog, and I was laughing at first, she had me in tears by the end. You should watch this video. It shows one part of the great sacrifice our soldiers go through. He has been gone since the beginning of the year. Click here to watch the video! (I hope this is okay Julie! I'll take it off if you want.)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are SO NICE! I totally don't mind. Thank you for thinking of us and being so supportive! We love you!
Post a Comment