Mrs. Laing's Class

It was my last day in the 5th grade today. I am now half way done with my student teaching...crazy! It was a very bitter sweet moment. They all wrote me cards and some brought me other things like candy, pop, and creative little things they made. It was alot of fun. They are a lot cuter than I thought that 5th graders would be. They are funny and fun. I have very much enjoyed my experience. I will really miss these kids, but I am excited to move to the lower grades and see how I like that. I move to 2nd grade in the morning.
Me and a few of the kids at recess. There was a kickball game going on....but the camera seemed to be more popular at the moment.






2 comments:
I'm so happy for you. I bet it feels good to be half way done.
Good old Wilson. This brings back memories!
Post a Comment