Saturday, October 11, 2008

A visit down South!

I did a quick trip down to Cedar this weekend. I needed to see some old friends and have a night back in the college life! I arrived in Cedar at 8pm, went to Tanya's Beautiful apartment and talked with her for a while. She decided to stay in while I went to the school to see some friends who were throwing a fundraiser dance. Due to a miscommunication, the institute had planned a dance the same night and so no one was there...unless they had to be. :)

This is my friend Sarah Belle. I just love her! She is from Louisiana and she is leading a service trip to New Orleans this winter.

Some other service leaders at the beach party dance...Amy, Karrie, Jordan, and Alyssa. Alyssa and I were in charge of the AWB-Mexico trip last December. I have had to move on, so she has a new partner in crime. I will still be joining them on the trip!
Lindsey, Kate, Heather, Tanya, Brooke

Tanya had a baby shower for Heather! I was roomies with Lindsey, Kate, and Heather my junior year (and Hye Soo). I met Tanya via Kate and Heather. We became good friends and did alot of stuff together. We used to go walking every morning. It had been a while since I had seen any of them. I had no idea Lindsey was pregnant as well. Lindsey is due January 5th and Heather November 1st. Lindsey isn't finding out the sex of the baby...and Heather is going to have a baby girl named Annie.
Thanks Tanya! I had alot of fun!

2 comments:

Christy said...

looks like fun! It's nice to get a weekend getaway sometimes right?

Tanya Rachell said...

Brookie!
I wish that you could have stayed longer! What was that make-up website you were telling me about? I am excited to see you again this weekend! Maybe we could go to a haunted house.
<3 Tanya