On Monday, I went with my Mom's side of the family to the Scream Asylum in Provo. My cousin's husband had bought into it, so we went to support him. Plus, I LOVE haunted houses and such. We didn't take any pictures, but it was still a good time. Tonight, I went with my friend Tanya and her sister Brittany and her friend Brandon to the dreaded grove in Pleasant Grove. It was really a fun time. They had alot going on, but everything cost alot more money. They did have a live band and bonfire while you waited though. The wait seemed forever, but I would say it was worth it. We were scared before we even walked through the gate. At first, it wasn't that scary...and I did alot of laughing. Then, I was starting to get extremely scared. After they trapped us in the middle with chain saws, I could no longer breathe. I was just screaming and running all over the place. We needed oxygen tanks by the time we were done. One thing I have noticed about these things though, you really don't care about anyone but yourself. You will push others in the way, leave them in the dust, whatever it takes just to save yourself!! Thanks Tanya, Brittany, and Brandon...I hope we can still be friends after I put my life before yours! I thought I was a better person than that. Don't worry though, my own mother was sacrificing me at the scream asylum. There are some good placed out there this year...they are just getting too expensive. I hope that they don't rise the prices too much more in the years to come!
Brittany, Brooke, Tanya
Brooke and Tanya
Waiting to go in...the camera was cheap entertainment!
Our "scared" faces!
We were lucky group 13!!! How freaky was that?
Brandon and Tanya with their little friend.
Looks like he enjoyed it!I had such a great time! Thanks for inviting me!!!



3 comments:
Yes Brooke. It's totally true. We are each out to save our own little hinneys! I didn't care what happened at the scream asylum. I was just wanting out. I did not care what happened to the rest of you. I'm glad I'm alive and you are alive and to heck with all the other idiots who think haunted houses are good entertainment--I want to live! Save yourselves --!!!
Brooke! Oh how we miss you! i LOVE LOVE the pics up Payson Canyon. It made me Utah-sick!!! You are quite the photographer! Looks like you had fun @ all the scary places. I'm too much of a wimp to enjoy those things. AND... How great that you are doing your student teaching. You will be the most amazing teacher. Love ya, Tia
I haven't been to one of those for probably over 20 years...and don't care that I do again either...you're BRAVE. I agree with your mom...SAVE YOURSELF!! I love how you have so much fun! btw, me and the kids just took a truckload of the leaves to the dump!!! I'm so sorry! You can have all of the leaves from this week though! Tell me if you still want them and I won't throw them away. The sheep in the backyard won't eat them so I don't know what to do with them...Oh, my aching back!
Post a Comment