Thursday, November 13, 2008

Updating...

I know...I haven't updated in a long time. I haven't been up to much though and I haven't taken any pictures. I have three days of student teaching left though and then I find out Monday if I got a teaching job that I applied for. So, maybe there will be a post about that in a few days. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope you get the job...or, rather, I'm SURE you'll get the job. You are so good with kids. I've missed reading about your life. I hope to see you soon!

Julie

Mark said...

Hey Brooke, Thank for putting the song New Soul on your Blog, I love this song, but I didn't know where to find it. Maybe you should send me your itunes playlist since I hooked you up with a card. - Mark

Tanya Rachell said...

Brooke-
I miss you! I hope all is well in happy valley. I am excited to come up over thanksgiving break. If you are around we should do a little Christmas shopping together. Plus I meed to give you your late b-day present! <3 Ya!
-Tanya