Saturday, November 29, 2008

Missing Student Teaching...

All I have ever wanted is to have my own classroom. Now that it is here, I want to go back to the care free student teaching days...those days that were really only less than 2 weeks ago! It was just so fun to teach and prepare some, but not have all the worries and stress of the whole day/week/month/year. Here are some of my girls when one of the boys brought in a ton of cool things for the kids. We just let them play the last ten minutes becuase there was no way of getting them back. They all got these sunglasses and they thought they were movie starts.The girl in the middle told me, "Hey teacher! I am married to all these boys!!!" As she showed me the rings on each of her fingers.
These two cuties were so fun. They just make me laugh and they are such great students. Even though we are still in the same school, I feel like I never see them. I can't wait until everything is normal in my own classroom!

1 comments:

Ferrill said...

I'm sure you're doing great, though. You look so happy and sure of yourself, not at all like that frightened little beehive on the rappelling tower at youth conference 10 years ago! It's so fun seeing you all grown up. Too bad I don't have any younger kidlets - it would be so fun to have one in your class.