This is Amanda Panda Shanda Canda Manda Yanda! We went to High School together and then lost touch for a while. We met again 2 1/2 years later and decided that we were going to be roommates. Although I was hesitant because I have always been told never to live with friends, we did it and had a blast! I just love this girl. She was baptized her freshman year of college at SUU. It was very hard for her, but she has made it and always says it is the best decision that she has ever made. She just loves her baptism anniversary so much that she decided to have a party because it is her last year in Cedar City where she was baptised. I went down and she invited alot of friends over and we just had so much fun.
Craig and Amanda
Two of my cute old roomies...minus Spencer!
The cake. Notice the "4" candle...that was my touch. :)
I have to take credit for this too because it was halarious and so fun. Amanda kept asking what we could do because there would be alot of people there. At like 1 am I told her while I was half asleep that we could play, "Pin Amanda in the baptismal font." She laughed and we did it. We made a copy of her baptism picture (alot of copies) and cut them all up. We outlined where she should go...no that is not a penguin despite popular belief. We put in Elder Downs and the other Elder was a witness so we put him in the air there.
I was one of the first to go...I swear they didn't point me in the right direction. I'm telling you...this was way harder than it looked!
Here I am...a little off...the board is way way WAY to the right. Oh, another touch was that we were all supposed to wear white! :)
I just thought this was funny. Cassie hates playing games...especially anything "mormon." Somehow, we got her to play and Spencer really took advantage by putting her in the completely wrong direction. She was ALL over the place. I love everyone crackin' up in the background. I think everyone felt bad and gave her good directions because she ended up very close.
Here was Amanda herself...we really really really helped her. :)
Here is everyone who came very close. By the end, we had alot of cheaters and helpers...I promise I am not that bad at this game.-------------------
I also bought Amanda "Johnny Lingo" as a baptism gift. She had never seen it before so it was perfect!
------------
Amanda, I am so glad that you were baptised November 20, 2004. You are so cute and fun! I am glad we are friends and that we can share our gospel thoughts with each other! I love you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!



2 comments:
OK! you guys are freakin hilarious! That is so great! How fun!
Too funny!
Post a Comment