Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Judy Family Reunion?!?

SO, I didn't make it to our Judy Family Reunion this summer...I was kind of bummed! But, if I would have been able to go...I imagine that something like this might take place. Only, it probably would have been the brothers instead of the sisters! I love you all!

USE THIS LINK:
http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/owner/z8ZdbfIkN05s6m9D

4 comments:

Jerbabe said...

And you didn't think the Judy family sisters had talent! We practiced this routine only twice!

Melissa Ash said...

The one on your post was some sicko valentines one, BUT, I knew that wasn't my mom's face, so I clicked on the link, and laughed hysterically! I wish all the sisters could have been there! Lee and my mom were the only ones! :) Hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh!
(and you're probably right, other years it would have been the brothers! But this year was pretty tame! :)

Brookie said...

That is weird! It was working on my post and then when I wrote words to go with it, I couldn't see it anymore! So, still nothing even shows up on my post. Maybe I should just take it off and have everyone follow the link. :) Glad you liked it!

Strong said...

The link works great.............I love it.