Well, our Payson parade was suppose to have bad weather. Sara and I were going to brave it out anyways. Then came the beautiful parade morning. We thought the storm had moved ob through the night and so we were going to be okay after all. Britney and Mark decided to join us with their families. We were all so happy to be there and we were having a good time yelling for candy and other free stuff.
Ethan was so happy to be at the parade...we were all enjoying the beautiful parade weather. Not sweaty hot like usual. Just a nice warm day.
I watched Ainsley just randomly fall asleep. I thought it was sweet so of course I took a picture. That is when I realized that nice black cloud behind her.
It is starting to sprinkle, but Jamo still has his big smile.
The rain came down a little harder. I thought this was so cute! They are all trying to cram under Milly's tiny umbrella.
Rain coming a little harder and the wind is kicking in. Brit and Grady are doing a little happy rain dance!
Ethan was so happy to be at the parade...we were all enjoying the beautiful parade weather. Not sweaty hot like usual. Just a nice warm day.
I watched Ainsley just randomly fall asleep. I thought it was sweet so of course I took a picture. That is when I realized that nice black cloud behind her.
It is starting to sprinkle, but Jamo still has his big smile.
The rain came down a little harder. I thought this was so cute! They are all trying to cram under Milly's tiny umbrella.
Rain coming a little harder and the wind is kicking in. Brit and Grady are doing a little happy rain dance!I needed proof that I sat through that rain...it is very unlike me to get cold and wet when I am not prepared. But I actually had alot of fun!
-------
We went to Sara's after the parade for a indoor BBQ. (Thanks for letting us come over last minute!) and just ate yummy food and made yummy cookies. After, I rode home with Britney and Jason. We decided to go home by driving over the mountain (from Santaquin to Payson). It was a fun little ride. Britney wanted to take a little break and walk around at the top.
We stopped at the Utah Lake look out spot to take a little walk. It was a little chilly, but so nice to get out in that fresh autumn air!
Sisters...it was so windy!
Sydnie felt like she was on top of the world!
I walked down with the kids and then I made Britney walk up with them (not just because they were her kids) so I could take pictures.
The joy of your shadow!
Cute siblings...Grady, Amelia, and Sydnie
Grady and I...he is such a charmer!
Ainsley was wrapped in a huge quilt because it was so windy and cold!
We stopped at the Utah Lake look out spot to take a little walk. It was a little chilly, but so nice to get out in that fresh autumn air!
Sisters...it was so windy!
Sydnie felt like she was on top of the world!
I walked down with the kids and then I made Britney walk up with them (not just because they were her kids) so I could take pictures.
The joy of your shadow!
Cute siblings...Grady, Amelia, and Sydnie
Grady and I...he is such a charmer!
Ainsley was wrapped in a huge quilt because it was so windy and cold!





4 comments:
The parade looked like fun.
I love the canyon in the fall. I bet it smelled beautiful.
I was really glad I didn't go to the parade. After seeing the pictures from you and Sara I feel like I missed out. Good thing you have siblings around here or you would be soooo bored! I love the Sidney shadow picture. You can just hear her giggle!
I love Utah in the fall!! I miss that a lot.
OH-how I miss the Payson Onion Days!!! Looks like you had fun despite the rain! I also have no doubt that you are the favorite auntie-you are one amazing girl & WE MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment