
Our wire-haired vizsla had 8 puppies on September 2nd. The grandkids LOVE to come and see the puppies. I also got a new camera and I have enjoyed taking a few pictures with that too! Again...my life revolves around kids...especially these nieces and nephews of mine! I have had some fun with peers too...I just haven't taken any pictures...I am not that much of a low-life just yet! :)

Grady has a love hate relationship with the puppies!


Amelia

Ainsley...finally something smaller than her!

I love this picture of Jamo. I think he is going to be a heartbreaker!

The girls kept wrapping them up.

Andrew loved "Midnight-glow" as Penina named him!

I love this...mostly because of the way the puppy looks!

Jamo loved them! He wanted to eat them and then he kept grabbing them.

Kallysta made a small lounge spot for them.


Tyree loved carrying her baby puppy around.

Kallysta played with her puppy like a baby!
3 comments:
Cute puppies, cute kids, So fun to watch them!
I LOVE puppies. They are so adorable.
Those puppies have grown since I last saw them. They look fun to play with now. I guess we will have to set some time to play with the puppies.
Post a Comment