
So, my nephew Riley got a deer this weekend. I was out there too late to take a picture...it was too gross for me, I can't imagine for those who were reading my blog. So, I just took a picture of him with his bloody deer tag. :) Believe me, this is a much better picture than what you would have seen! I still had to be the proud auntie though. Congrats Riley!

I always feel bad for Riley...he is not only the experimental child, he is the experimental grandchild for both sides of the family too. Sure, it was nice at first when he was the only one to spoil, but that kid has gone through some tough times too! Like the time my mom put him in a head lock to pull out a loose tooth...or like the other day when she made him get just one fingernail buffed very very
shiny! He's 15 mom! I think that could be a little
embarrassing when he goes to school! What a good sport he is. :)
2 comments:
Never mind Riley! Look at this embarrassing picture of my regrowth. I look totally bald! Riley was amazed. I don't think he thought I could get it that shiney! What a good sport. I did offer to sand it down. It could be a good conversation starter with the girls, " look what my crazy grandma did to me!"
He showed me his shiny fingernail. He was amazed that Grandma got it so shiny so fast............I don't think he will so anyone at school though.
Post a Comment