Well, since I have been home, I haven't had much of a social life. Many of you don't think I have children, but I have 15 nieces and nephews who I spend plenty of time with. What can I say, I am most definitly the FAVORITE auntie and everybody knows it! They are what makes it hard for me to leave home. Well, they have also become my social life. Britney's kids call me up all the time wanting to come over, I can't use anything as an excuse. "Bring your homework with you!" or "We will come, it's no problem....we are already in the car, we're coming, bye!" I enjoy taking a break once in a while to squeeze them though...not to hard! I spend alot of time with Britney's kids because they only live a couple of blocks away. I happen to see Mark's kids alot too. But I also love the ones I don't see as often...and I love them just as much! :)

Amelia and the loose tooth we heard about for weeks! It is finally out.
This is my Baby James. I swear, he smiles like this constantly!
Sydnie Jane..."Take MY picture!"
Baby Ainsley May. She loves attention! I love to see her when she is sitting in her swing or some play set. She gets so excited to see someone. I promise, she is a very loved baby who isn't attention starved, she is just a people person!
This is my Baby James. I swear, he smiles like this constantly!
Sydnie Jane..."Take MY picture!"
Baby Ainsley May. She loves attention! I love to see her when she is sitting in her swing or some play set. She gets so excited to see someone. I promise, she is a very loved baby who isn't attention starved, she is just a people person!
Baby Jamo! I put his Mom's sunglasses on him the other day and he loved it. He didn't even try to take them off for about 5 minutes.
The face I miss when I am not around. This girl has some pretty good funny faces! I guess she does have a little of her Dad in her after all!Baby Ains
Mills and Graders




2 comments:
What cute pictures. We love you to Brooke. Wish we could visit more often.............
Thanks for documenting the growth of my babies! I'm not that good at it. I do try. I haven't been able to update my blog because I can't get my pictures to transfer anymore. I need help!
Post a Comment