Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Miss Strong

I have been student teaching now since the first day of school! My mentor teacher let me come in and observe a first day...she is so nice! She has made me feel so comfortable in the classroom, which has made me a MUCH better teacher. I had my first observation with my supervisor today. I was really worried about it, and even though I felt as I could have done better with a bunch of littl things, she was very positive! My student teaching experience has been SO SO good. I love my placement and I love the kids in my class! I only hope it continues to go well! Also, I had a nice crisp fall apple today...it was so good!!

2 comments:

Strong said...

What grade are you student teaching?

What did you decide about that thing in Japan (i think it was Japan)?

Brookie said...

I am student teaching in 5th grade right now and then I will move to 2nd grade.

It is Taiwan...and right now the plan is to move forward and just go! We will see what happens in these next few months!