Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy 22nd Birthday!!!

I had the best birthday! It totally was more than I ever expected! Thank You to ALL who helped me celebrate in any way. I got so many birthday wishes and many birthday gifts...people spoiled me!Kailee Daley came up from Dixie to celebrate with me! We went out to dinner to "A Taste of Hawaii" and it was delicious! Plus, she played with me and my roomies and friends and slept over and went to church with us (my actual birthday day!) She also had cake and ice cream with us!
Amanda helped me celebrate all throughout the weekend. She bought me a bubble tape and a candy, a tattoo kit (which was so much fun), and dinner the day after my birthday! Plus, we all had a big sleepover in the living room and played games all weekend long!
Cassidy Massidy surprised me. While we were at church, she got the cake and ice cream and she also bought me a John Deere calendar. It was a great surprise to come home to all of that fun stuff on my birthday!
Tessa was gone for the weekend because her missionary came home. But, the next day I found a bouquet of my favorite flowers...Gerbera Daisies! She is such a sweetheart and I can't believe she remembered my favorite flower when I mentioned it casually one day...what a sweetheart!
Jennie spent the whole weekend with us too. She dragged her matress over from her apartment and sat with us at church and all. She is a good friend to me!
I love this picture of me and Liz...but I don't have one of me and Sara yet. However, these two girls are some of the most giving people I know. They just give us things all the time. Like a bag of uncooked flower tortillas out of their fridge just because we had never tried them (very good by the way!) They are just the kind of girls to give you anything! They drive a big truck named Newton! So, they let me be navagator and choose the music and we took a ride over to starbucks for hot chocolate.
------
SO many others gave me things too. Tanya, who I go excercising with, bought me an excercise ball which I love and so does everyone else! She is so good to me! Miranda, she is in our ward and officially met us at FHE on the Monday right after my birthday. She came to my birthday dinner with me and bought some cow chips and bought me a very yummy homemade shake from Texas BBQ. She is just the sweetest person and my new "BFF." Sister Rosilee Davis sent me a candy package and a tape. It was fun to listen to her voice...I miss her sometimes! Tia sent me a church CD because my birthday was on a sunday. She is so good to me too....EVERYONE IS SO GOOD TO ME! Anyways, now that I listed all my friends and what they did for me, I hope that I didn't forget anyone. I just wanted everyone to know how thankful I am and their friendship. I seriously was spoiled this year and it was great to realize how lucky I am to have the friends I do! I love you all!
P.S. Sunday Birthdays aren't that bad afterall. You get to celebrate days on end! :)


" Oh No! There's a rat on my cake!" I bought a bag of rats at the dollar store last month and they end up in the most random places of our rat infested apartment!
Amanda Panda lighting the candles on my pretty cake!
They were singing to me...
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
Eating cake and ice cream in my dollar store ice cream bowls!


Cassidy let me borrow her birthday girl crown!
Kailee and Brookie
Amanda bought me a bubble tape thing where you can write on the bubble tape. It was alot of fun and Amanda wrote me this message!
Amanda and Sara...we played many games.
Brookie, Amanda, Jen and Cassidy...we're all friends!

2 comments:

The Olsons said...

What a fun birthday Brookie! Sounds like you had a good day. I am so glad! Did you get my message that night? I hope so!
Love you- Sara

Jerbabe said...

Brooke,
I'm so glad you had such a great birthday WEEKEND! Lucky Girl! You have some fabulous new friends and some great old friends too. These are great pictures!