We were going to bed hours ago...oh how one random thing can turn into another and before you know it, you are braiding pigtails and becoming a freckle face. I don't know what happend, one minute we were talking and saying we need to go to bed, the next minute this was happening! Enjoy!
Amanda braiding Sara's hair!
Sara and I with our braids!
Putting on the freckles. Sara looks a little worried!
Amanda braiding Sara's hair!
Sara and I with our braids!
Putting on the freckles. Sara looks a little worried!INTRODUCING:
Barbara Jean Tucker
Molly Sue Walker
Lil' Pearl Dallas
Mary Lou Bull
Aka: Sara, Brooke, Liz, and Amanda
I think they look very cute in this picture!
Trying to go cross-eyed...we can't do it!
An awesome picture of Sara aka Mary Lou Bull.
Brooke and Amandaaka
Molly Sue and Lil' Pearl



1 comments:
Hi Brooke! I found your page through Amy! I was way excited. I love your pictures.. Sometimes I just wish I lived with you guys.
:(
anyways, my page is http://siriusaincarnate.blogspot.com. Take Care!
Post a Comment