My niece Cassie Verbena Strong was baptised into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on November 3, 2007.
Cassie in her baptism dress My niece Cassie and I The oldest granddaughters...Cassie and Tyree I am not sure why this is happening...but for some reason all the little girls decided to pamper Princess Sydnie Jane...she LOVED it...and so did all the girls!
Thanks for the background advice. I went straight away and now my blog isn't as boring!
Well, you found my blog at just the wrong time. I was just tagged and now I am tagging you! Go to my blog to see the details (and play my game... it's fun :) )
I am on an 18 month service adventure in San Fernando, California. Read my blog to get updated on what I am doing...but don't forget to update me on what you are doing!
1 comments:
Thanks for the background advice. I went straight away and now my blog isn't as boring!
Well, you found my blog at just the wrong time. I was just tagged and now I am tagging you! Go to my blog to see the details (and play my game... it's fun :) )
Post a Comment