Friday, November 9, 2007

I was tagged!

Thanks to Amy, I have been tagged. Here's how it goes:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have never broken a bone. Once, I was sure my thumb was broken, but when I went into the doctor's office, they said it was just sprained and they couldn't do anything about it anyways but put it on a spleen.

2. People think I am crazy, and I'm sure I am, but I have this dream to live in Holden, Utah. I just think it is beautiful and every time I drive past, I get excited. I have also got off the freeway and drove down "main street" and that was fun. It is such a cute little town.

3. I love country music. I don't know why....people make fun of me....but I still like it. I do listen to other stuff too, but when it comes right down to it, country is the best. Besides, it has the best love songs.

4. I love being on the computer. It is hard to get homework done because I get easily side tracked with blogger, facebook, e-mail, etc. I need to brake that bad habit.

5. I have to sleep with a fan on. This is just a recent habit. I put a fan in my room because I would get hot at night when it was hot outside. But, now I get in all my covers and I have to have the fan on or else I can't sleep. It blocks out noise and keeps me cool...I know, it is wierd.

6. One of my favorite spare time activities is writing good ol' fashioned letters. I love to get letters and I figure other people do too. So, I write people letters. Sometimes they are random and other times they are to write for a specific purpose, but either way, I still like to do it.

Now I have to tag six people, and I know exactly who: Sara, Britney, Hye Soo, Tanya, Melissa, and Lisa.

3 comments:

Amy and Jeff said...

Holden?! That's too funny. I guess living in little ole' Payson brings out the small town spirit, eh? I think Payson also encourages a love of country music. I like it too. Taylor Swift... so good :)

You still need to vote on my blog... :)

Brookie said...

I bet you are probably right. I couldn't think of anything good...but then I remembered how everyone always makes fun of me for that and I thought it might be a good one!

Tanya Rachell said...

I wrote 6 random facts about me on my blog. Thanks for tagging me; it was a lot of fun coming up with the 6 random things. silly silly!