Sunday, November 18, 2007

Wash Me!

We washed people's windows at all the KB's in town to earn money for our Alternative Break Clubs. We just washed out of service and then if people wanted to donate they could. There are some very generous people in this world. We were getting $5 and $10 from almost everyone we washed for! Girl whose name I forgot...ooops!, Shannon, Brad, Brooke and Amanda.
Amanda and I washing windows at KB Gas Station
Shannon and Alyssa...these two are so cute!
Alyssa and I washing windows...this truck was SUPER dirty!
Amanda washing truck windows...they are hard to wash because you don't want to climb on someone else's truck, even if it is to clean their window. :)


This is a video of Shannon trying to get people to come to the gas station...she was much funnier before I started recording...but she was still funny.

0 comments: