Liz and Sara were outside roping each other when I came home from my night class yesterday. I decided that I wanted to learn and so I went out and had Liz teach me. I still need alot of practice, but I was surprised at how fast I caught on....maybe I'm horrible at it and no one is saying anything! :)
Liz and Sara...our wonderful teachers!
.jpg)
Me and My Sara!
.jpg)
Liz got 'er!
.jpg)
Liz the right handed roper!
.jpg)
Sara the left handed roper!
.jpg)
Liz teaching Amanda
.jpg)
She's a natural!
.jpg)
Jen-a-ben and Cassidy Massidy
.jpg)
Brooke and Amanda practicing roping!
.jpg)
Your handsw get black because of the asphalt...Sara's hands are the blackest...Liz had already washed her hands...and then mine...and they still aren't that black!
1 comments:
Hey! It's always fun to find friends on blogger. I love your background. How did you get it? I used to use the Matie Kay backgrounds, but she doesn't do them anymore. Now we are back to boring ones :) Also, we are trying to figure out how to add videos. Do you have do anything special?
Post a Comment