We heard about a haunted hayride out in Enoch that was free with a food donation. We decided to go and check it out on Halloween and we waited in line for quite a while. We thought it was going to be dumb because there were babies in line...but either we are BIG babies, or they knew since we didn't have any kids with us that they could really scare us! It turned out to be ALOT of fun and much scarier and longer than we anticipated. Plus, they gave us full sized candybars at the end and so it was just like getting your food donation back! :)
Kate, Cassidy, and Brooke
Vegas and I trying to stay warm....well, I was okay, but she needed some help!
Tanya was scared to death!
Tanya and I on the hayride (during a not scary part!)
Afterwards, we went to the haunted hospital. We went to gather up Sara and Liz with their friend and then Amanda met us there. They wouldn't let us go through with our whole group...so we had to split up. My group was first and my car was right next to the exit. So, I grabbed my camera to take a picture of the other group. It didn't turn out to well....I don't even know the people in the picture expect for Tanya who is in the middle with devil eyes!
Sara and Liz brought over a cute cookie display and gave our apartment all cookies. I got this cute little Frankinstien one! Such sweet girls those two!
Kate, Cassidy, and Brooke
Vegas and I trying to stay warm....well, I was okay, but she needed some help!
Tanya was scared to death!
Tanya and I on the hayride (during a not scary part!)
Afterwards, we went to the haunted hospital. We went to gather up Sara and Liz with their friend and then Amanda met us there. They wouldn't let us go through with our whole group...so we had to split up. My group was first and my car was right next to the exit. So, I grabbed my camera to take a picture of the other group. It didn't turn out to well....I don't even know the people in the picture expect for Tanya who is in the middle with devil eyes!
Sara and Liz brought over a cute cookie display and gave our apartment all cookies. I got this cute little Frankinstien one! Such sweet girls those two!



0 comments:
Post a Comment