Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Red Cliffs!

Jen took Cassie and I, along with Jen's friend Melissa, to Red Cliff's (It's close to St. George). It was very cool! Jen says that there is usually alot more water, which makes it even more beautiful. However, not having all the water abled us to go into places where you usually can't go. It was alot of fun and I am so glad that Jennie took us! I am very grateful to see the beautiful outdoors! How lucky we are to be able to live in Utah!










Jennie and Cassie
Me up on a rockside! Roomies Brookie and Cassidy
True, this cliffside has man made foot holes, but you would never be able to get around that without some real equipment!
I think there is usually more water around this place!

Cassidy climbing down in the rocks!
Melissa and Jen
This looks like a rock, but it is actually that cool tree above this picture!
It started with trying to balance one wheat thin on the finger...ended with five wheat thins, one for each finger!
Yes, she is driving...with my life in her hands!

1 comments:

The Olsons said...

This red cliffs place looks so much fun! You'll have to take me there sometime. Its beautiful!