Friday, October 26, 2007

Just Me and My Mom...

I went home last weekend to celebrate my birthday with my family. It was Harvest Holiday so it was a longer weekend and we were having potluck. I've been home a lot lately, so although I love celebrating my birthday with my family, I thought it would be quite ridiculous to go home 5 weeks in a row...it was great though! The boys were out hunting and so it was just me and my mom. We spent two full days together shopping and playing. Plus, we got to go to church together and afterwards, we hurried and built a snowman with what snow was left. (It snowed about 4 inches and by the time we were home...we could only find a little bit of snow in the shade!) When I got home on Friday we went to Gardner Village and Tai Pan Trading. Then Saturday we baked cookies, went to visit Grandma, and shopping for potluck. I love you Mommy! Thanks for the fabulous weekend!Gardner Village!
Our Snowman
Me and the Snowman!
Mommy and the Snowman!

1 comments:

The Olsons said...

That has got to be one of the cutest snowwoman I have ever seen. You have the coolest mom!