We had an awesome time at Disneyland and California Adventure. There just wasn't enough time in the day to get everything accomplished. I was able to go on the California Screamer which was REALLY fun...I am super glad that I got to go on that. We also went to Bug's Life 4-D which was fun with the kids...we love to torcher. :) We went and saw the Aladdin Show and that was really fun as well. All in all we had a wonderful time experiencing the magic together!.jpg)
.jpg)
Britney and Sydnie
Grandpa and the gradkids getting ready for it's a small world.
Brooke, Mom and Nathan on Thunder Railroad
Dad, Nate, and Airaka on Thunder Railroad.
.jpg)
Grandpa and the gradkids getting ready for it's a small world.
Brooke, Mom and Nathan on Thunder Railroad
Dad, Nate, and Airaka on Thunder Railroad..jpg)
Airaka, Nate, Brooke, Dad, and Zach waiting and waiting and waiting in line!



0 comments:
Post a Comment