Well, for our roomie Cassidy's 21st birthday, we decided to have a "Pretty Princess Party." Cassidy's nickname is Princess (and now Cassidy Massidy too) so we had to do something with princesses. We bought stuff to make princess crowns and then we went out to dinner at Chili's.
Cassidy wanted to buy a drink for her 21st. She didn't like it...she only took about 2 sips!
Roomies! Tessa, Cassidy, Brooke and Amanda.
The twins! I love these girls. They crack me up...I believe the left is Sara and the right is Liz.
Tessa Messa bought Cassidy Massidy roses for her birthday...they were very beautiful!
Cassidy wanted to buy a drink for her 21st. She didn't like it...she only took about 2 sips!
Roomies! Tessa, Cassidy, Brooke and Amanda.
The twins! I love these girls. They crack me up...I believe the left is Sara and the right is Liz.
Tessa Messa bought Cassidy Massidy roses for her birthday...they were very beautiful!



0 comments:
Post a Comment