Friday, October 19, 2007

California-Mom's Camera

I am home right now and I was going through my Mom's pictures and wanted to print some of these off. So, I decided to upload them to my blog so that I can get to them later! Enjoy MORE pictures of the California Wedding Trip!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Wedding--Coronado Island, California--October 8, 2007
The girls are ready! Sydnie, Penina, Amelia, Kallysta, Cassie, and Tyree!
This little guy has not only got looks...but personality!

Sisters and their cute brother...or is it Nate with his hottie sisters?!?!?
Airaka and Nathan Strong
All my married siblings and their spouses:
Daniel and Sara; Mark and Edris; Nathan and Airaka;
Scott and Alice; and Jason and Britney!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sea World--San Diego, CA
October 9, 2007
Alice and Scott ready for the dolphin show...
Tyree, Cassie, and Brooke ready for the dolphin show...
Cute dolphins!
Sydnie and Grandpa watching the Sea Lion Show.
Brooke and Zach with the flamingos!
----------------------------------------------------------------
California Adventure/Disneyland

Me in the little Bug's Life Bumper Cars.
Little Ethan in his Bug glasses...this was one of my favorite parts!
Tyree and Cassie with their bug eyes.Devyn and Amelia...they had no idea they were about to be crying thier
eyes out, scared to death to be exterminated by the bugs....ahhh!!!

Grandpa took all of his grandkids on "It's a Small World." I thought this was a funny picture...The 14 yr. old can't wait to go...the 8 yr. old looks scared to death and the 1 yr. old is the one crackin' the jokes! Surprising to me...they all throughly enjoyed it...good thing Grandpa had the desire to take them all!
----------------------------------------------------
Coronado Island
Oct. 8, 2007

I love this picture of little E.
Born to Be Beach Bums
We thought we were dead when we saw this coming...Andrew kept saying,
"Take a picture of dat! Take a picture of dat arpain!"
Jason was the first to get stung by a sting ray...
Britney was second...like husband, like wife.

2 comments:

The Olsons said...

We really need to swap pictures of this trip. There are some really cute ones. Where was Devyn at when the top photo was taken? Where was it taken at?

Brookie said...

The top photo was taken at our hotel. You didn't send Devyn back with us because Britney got stung by the sting ray.