Friday, June 27, 2008
What beautiful scenery!
Well, I don't have really any pictures that I can put up yet...so I will put this one up, which could be considered illegal, but I don't know how you could prove where it was from. But, this is where I work...the building I work in is right here on the lake! I will post more pictures of scenery later. Too bad you can't see my cute little campers!
Posted by Brookie at Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Wow, that is really pretty! You poor thing, having to live in a place like that all summer long. :)
It looks so peaceful.
Hi Brooke! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I had no idea that you lead such an exciting life! Trips to Mexico and and a summer in Maine! It's hard enough to believe that you're all grown up! Have fun in Maine.
As far as the language and drinking culture, I grew up in similar circumstances and you get used to it. People will respect you for your standards, whether they show it or not.
Brooke this is Ryan's wife Kristy, I love your blog! It is so cute and I hope you have a great time in maine! We love you and miss you. Thanks for sending your link so we can keep track of you.
kristy
Post a Comment