Well, I am on my way to Maine! I have a long journey ahead of me! I leave late tonight, switch flights in Las Vegas, fly into Boston, catch a bus to Portland, and then hope that they are there to take me one more hour to Oxford! I don't know how much I will be able to post for the next two months because of the privacy of the camp and campers, but I will do as much as I can. Keep updating your blogs though because I will definitly be checking in on all of you!!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Take every chance to have a fun if you can! Your family, especially your nieces, are going to miss you so much! You are an awesome aunt, and cousin too! Good luck! HAVE FUN, you'll be everyone's favorite!
Already miss you tonz! I love you!
Hopefully you can update us on some of your field trip photos.
I hope you had a good trip to Maine. Hope all goes well! We will miss you!
I can't wait to see updates on your summer in Maine! How cool that you get to do that. Good luck! I hope you love it!
Post a Comment