Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Seven Peaks

Sorry Sara, I stole your pictures!
I went to Seven Peaks with my sister and her kids on Monday. We had such a fun time, but I didn't have my camera. Luckily my sister did...or is that lucky? These are some funny pictures. I sure enjoy the great memories that they captured. Thanks for letting me tag along Sara!
My cute little nephew Ethan and I waiting at the bottom of the boomerang slide! I think he was a little nervous we were going to make him go on it because he didn't want to be put down.
This is a very embarressing picture...it looks like I am bawling my eyes out. I was just so scared already and then the life guard at the top didn't help calm me at all.
Little Devyn...she didn't scream at all! She went with me and then with her Mom! People were amazed at how brave she was...including both Sara and I who screamed the whole time and almost backed out once we got up there.
Sara's turn! The lifeguard told me, "it's people like her who make my day!" Sara must have really been screaming and I just really didn't notice it as much!
Jacob, Devyn and I in the Lazy River. Jacob was scared to death and Devyn wanted to go all by herself without anyone's help at all! She is pretty adventurous! And there she goes! Swimming under the water and spashing Jacob and I!

0 comments: