My cute sister in law Edris wanted to have a good-bye BBQ for me. So, last night we went to my brother's house and had hamburgers and hot dogs and all kinds of good things. I also got a few gifts...some stamps, money, lotion...they are all so nice to me. My sister-in-law Alice gave me a card kit from Stampin' Up (which she sales if you are interested). It came with everything you need plus some to make 5 of each of these cards. I got home and looked at it more and all the sudden I found myself making a set. I was just going to do the one, but then I thought what the heck...I will do them all! I LOVE making cards when all you have to do is assemble. They came up with the idea, gave me all the supplies already cut out and directions. I really enjoyed myself! It was so relaxing and I made some cute cards for once. However, I have to say that Alice is super at this! She makes so many cute cards with all of her stamps...and stamping doesn't come easy for me. I still had some troubles and I had to change on card and make something else up because not knowing how to work that fun little glue pen, I spilled glue everywhere! So Alice...you really do rock at this card making stuff!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Cards!
Posted by Brookie at Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They look great. Good Job!
They turned out very cute! We went to bed late and she hadn't started --when I woke up in the morning they were all done sitting on the table. What are you-a gosh darn houdini?
Post a Comment