Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blessings and Graduations

My little niece was blessed on June 1st. I was so excited because I didn't think that I was going to be here for it! I have been so lucky to be home this month for so many fun family times! I am getting used to it...which isn't good because then when I can't be here, it makes me sad! Here are some pictures of the fam at Ainsley's blessing and Zach's graduation.

Cassie----Amelia----Tyree

Ainsley May...she had been passed around alot as well as had many pictures taken.
Me with two of my beauties Nina and Ainsley
They never let anyone take thier picture...so this is what we get! :) I love them both!
Britney with Ainsley's blanket that my talented sister-in-law Alice made!
My hottie sister Britney...now mother of 4!!!
---------------------------------------------
My little Brother Zach graduated from High School at the end of May. I forget how long those ceremonies are. I've decided they are only fun if they are your special day! :)

My nieces were dying to try and see their uncle Zachy. So, my brother Mark and I made some noise and tried to get him to look over at us and the girls would be happy. It didn't take long for him to see us...but it took a while for the girls to actually see him!

Zach with his diploma!Everyone who came!
Zach*Mom*Dad*Lil' Jason*Alice*Cassie*Grady*Big Jason*Sydnie*Scott*Devyn*Amelia*Britney & Ainsley*Kallysta*Mark*Penina*Brookie*Sara!

The awesome sunset we saw as we left the graduation!

2 comments:

Strong said...

Great Pictures, thanks.

We will miss you when you can't make it to the family things.

We will be thinking of you often.

Lisa Marie said...

I love the lighting on the family picture! And the sunset is beautiful. I missed you yesterday at church. :( Congrats Zach!