I have so many pictures that I want to share....but I can't because of privacy issues. So, here is what I found that I think I can put in. Most of them end up just being a picture of my head, not to show logos on my uniform when there is one. Some scenery pictures as well. :)
This was my early evening off. I straightend my hair and put on some mascara and lip gloss. My girls were in awe...they thought that I looked like a completely different person and they couldn't believe I was just going to a friend's house. I told them that sometimes it is fun to get dressed up a little...not that I was really dressed up!
4th of July Dance...we had alot of fun, but it was a nice HOT July day. One of my girls took this picture of me dancin'.
Beautiful Sunset on the Lake. We got pictures of us too...but I can't show you!
Cresent Beach. The beaches here always have some islands and hills out there. I haven't seen an ocean that is pure ocean.
Hike to Wales Beach. It was wierd to be out in the middle of this marsh area and then all of the sudden there was an ocean. Beautiful and green though!
Well...who knows when I will be able to update again! I love you all! Thanks for all of your love and support.




8 comments:
Yea!! I'm glad you were able to add a few pictures. It's just good to see you. You look really good. That sunset picture is beautiful! I love you sugar! Take care! Be true to you-don't worry about the rest.
Looks so beautiful! Before you know it you will be coming home, only a short time left. I hope you got our letters. Nothing too exciting but hey, its mail!
Holy cow, I love that sunset picture! Could anything be more beautiful?
Great Pictures!!!! I'm glad you are able to put some on there.
Brooke! I miss your guts! It looks like you are having fun. Keep in touch. Love ya!
Brooke, I love these pictures. This is so sweet! It looks like you are having a great time. You seem really happy. It's so neat you get to do this! I hope you keep keeping us updated.
brooke you are too cute!!! how are you... how is your summer? where are you doing your student teaching at?
brooke you are too cute!!! how are you... how is your summer? where are you doing your student teaching at?
Post a Comment