We use to have decorations in our livingroom until the previous owner decided to come back and take all her stuff. We went from a girlie fun and bright living room to crappy white and boring. We decided that we had to get to it and livin' things up again. So, Amanda and I went to the D.I. and had the time of our lives shopping for some fun things. We found these old records in their covers for only 50 cents each! We bought a few thinking there ought to be something we could do with them. We also bought a end table, which we are going to use as a coffee table. We bought a bunch of little funny things as well. Then, later we went with our roomies to Family Dollar to buy some curtains. This is what we have so far and it isn't all quite put together yet...so I will have to update later! I love it though...so much fun! So enjoy our pictures and remember there is more to come soon!
The finished wall!
Amanda found this awesome old dart board for the empty space above our sink...yes the sink area is very messy right now because we are painting furniture and other decorations in there and we can't clean until all of that is done!
Getting started...
Brooke rolling it on!
Cassie painting all the details!
Cass and her green hand!
Playing with the paint...we have plenty of left overs!
While we were at the D.I. Amanda and I found this halarious mug...well, we thought it was halarious to give to the next door neighbor boys. They helped us bring up our table up, so we thought it was the perfect time to use it! We filled it full of candy and took it over...I think they think we are a little odd!



0 comments:
Post a Comment