We went shopping at the park after the parade. Sara wanted some new sunglasses and when we were getting her some, I started trying some on too. I couldn't decide if I could work the big glasses...and I am not really sure I can work these medium ones...but people keep telling me how much they like this picture. I'm not as brave as Sara, but I had fun and I like my new sunglasses...whether or not people think they look good!!Saturday, September 8, 2007
The new glasses
We went shopping at the park after the parade. Sara wanted some new sunglasses and when we were getting her some, I started trying some on too. I couldn't decide if I could work the big glasses...and I am not really sure I can work these medium ones...but people keep telling me how much they like this picture. I'm not as brave as Sara, but I had fun and I like my new sunglasses...whether or not people think they look good!!Posted by Brookie at Saturday, September 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I think they look good on you. You have my OK.
Thanks!
Post a Comment