Saturday, September 8, 2007

ICE BLOCKING!!!

Here are some of the pictures we took when we went ice blocking. A lot of them are dark...because it was dark outside. We had a blast though!!! Brooke, Kate, friend, June, Juliet, Lindsey, and Tanya
Goofy Faces
Juliet, Heather, Christopher, Brooke, friend, June
headed down the hill!!
Tanya, Brooke, and Heather coming back up the hill!

Making a train...
and here we GO!!!
Tanya and Lindsey
Wet bums...Heather, Kate, Lindsey, Tanya, Brooke
Kate, Brooke, and Tanya!

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Ice blocking is very fun. In the city I'm from (Mesa, AZ) ice blocking is illegal. We had to go to the city next door to do it. Funny, hu?

Brookie said...

Really?!? That is funny! I've heard of people getting in trouble for it...and I was scared at first because the hill is at a school on main street!! Oh well, we had fun!