Saturday, September 22, 2007

Balloon Fest--2007

Beautiful Ceadr City Sunset! (right off my balcony!)
Same night...just a little later!
Brooke and Tessa ready for the balloon fest! Sadly, we got there and it was too windy for the balloons to go up! We just walked around and had nothing to do. So, as Tess and I were talking we decided we should just go ask someone about their hot-air balloon. I was kind of scared and so I told Tess I would go with her, but I couldn't start the conversation. So, she was brave and we went and talked to this random guy from Murray....
He told us to just jump in...I was stoked. We still didn't know if they were going to go up that night...but I thought if they did, maybe this guy would take us...
Fancy dreaming I know! But, he did let us play with the fire...and it was H O T!!!! It was fun though and now I can say I have been in a hot-air-balloon...they don't have to know I didn't go up!!!
Look at that sky!

Tanya and Kate also came along and we asked the guy if they could get in and play too...
Of course he let them!
Dreams really do come true....
Burn Baby!

0 comments: