Well, I married off my 4th ex roomate this summer. First there was Lindsey and Heather from my 1st year at SUU...then there was Emily from my 2 years at Snow...and now Mary from my 2nd year at Snow. She married her perfect match! And, all of our roommates were there and so it was SO MUCH FUN! So girls, here are all the pictures I promised...if I missed one that you wanted let me know...but I think I pretty much covered everything. (Warning: There are alot of pictures on here...blogging is my way to get pictures to everyone who asks for them...I believe it is the easiest way.)
This is the Bride...the super talented Mary. She writes songs and plays them on her guitar. I remember waking up one Saturday and spending half a Saturday with her and Michelle writing a new song!
This is our little Korean hottie Joannie! She is super funny, super talented, and super popular! We could never take Joanne to the store without half the people in Wal*Mart stopping her to talk. She is in Student Government at Snow and also the first chair in the Snow College Orchastra!
This is me.
This is Maryannie! She had lots of boyfriends and still does! She has a cute little laugh and is a good friend to everyone.
Sorry boys, SHE IS MARRIED!! This is our kitty lover Emily and my best friend. She put up with me for 2 short years and then she couldn't handle me anymore and kicked me out!
This is Michelle-o. She is our little dancer and quite the character. She can always make you laugh with her little jokes!
This is Dachelle (like Da-Kell) and she replaced Mary when Mary went to China after the 1st semester. She is the reader and is from a tiny little town called Antimony in Southern Utah. However, her family now lives in Montana.
This is the Beautiful Manti temple where Mary and Aaron got married on Friday August 31, 2007. I took this picture while I was waiting for Emily to meet me.
We took these pictures when we went through the line.

Michelle, Maryann
This is William. He is from Antimony too. He was at our apartment alot with his little brother.
Joanne, Emily
Brooke, Dachelle
Em and I
Mary and Aaron...Mary was getting ready to through the bouquet
All the girls in anticipation
Emily, Joanne
Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Ludwig
Michelle, Dachelle, Emily, Joanne
The cute couple.
She kept telling me I wasn't cheesing it enough...but Em, I WAS!!!
This is the Bride...the super talented Mary. She writes songs and plays them on her guitar. I remember waking up one Saturday and spending half a Saturday with her and Michelle writing a new song!
This is our little Korean hottie Joannie! She is super funny, super talented, and super popular! We could never take Joanne to the store without half the people in Wal*Mart stopping her to talk. She is in Student Government at Snow and also the first chair in the Snow College Orchastra!
This is me.
This is Maryannie! She had lots of boyfriends and still does! She has a cute little laugh and is a good friend to everyone.
Sorry boys, SHE IS MARRIED!! This is our kitty lover Emily and my best friend. She put up with me for 2 short years and then she couldn't handle me anymore and kicked me out!
This is Michelle-o. She is our little dancer and quite the character. She can always make you laugh with her little jokes!
This is Dachelle (like Da-Kell) and she replaced Mary when Mary went to China after the 1st semester. She is the reader and is from a tiny little town called Antimony in Southern Utah. However, her family now lives in Montana.
This is the Beautiful Manti temple where Mary and Aaron got married on Friday August 31, 2007. I took this picture while I was waiting for Emily to meet me.
We took these pictures when we went through the line.
--------------------------------------
These next 4 pics were taken around the table.
Michelle, Maryann
This is William. He is from Antimony too. He was at our apartment alot with his little brother.
Joanne, Emily
Brooke, Dachelle
Em and I
Mary and Aaron...Mary was getting ready to through the bouquet
All the girls in anticipation
Emily, Joanne
Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Ludwig
Michelle, Dachelle, Emily, Joanne
The cute couple.
She kept telling me I wasn't cheesing it enough...but Em, I WAS!!!Dachelle helping with Clean Up!
















2 comments:
ah these pictures are so cute.
Brooke- you are a photographer! These seriously look better than any we've seen of our wedding!! I'm hiring you next time....i get married??? No. Sorry. Sometime....for something!
Post a Comment