Saturday, September 8, 2007

It's boots, chaps, and cowboyhats...and they call the thing a rodeo!!

Tanya, Cassidy and I went to the Cedar City rodeo this weekend. I was very excited to go because every rodeo I was going to go to this summer didn't work out. It wasn't the best rodeo...it's a pretty small rodeo and the contestants weren't all that great to be honest. AND, the Rodeo clowns microphone wasn't working, so we didn't even get entertained that way. However, we had a great time playing and making jokes!Brooke, Tanya and Cassidy
This was Cassidy's FIRST rodeo...I don't know how much fun she had...but I hope one day she will give it another try...maybe at a little bigger rodeo.These girls put on an awesome little show. The did some routine with their horses and flags. I had never seen anything like it so I really enjoyed it! The sky was really cool colors....you can't really tell with the picture though!Brooke, Tanya, Cassidy
Cassidy's old roommates showed up for a little while. Their names are Cheryl and Jen and they were alot of fun.
Tanya had to give in to the cotton candy tempation. It was very good cotton candy...VERY flavorful!
Our BLUE tongues!Cassidy and I...new roomies!

Tanya and I...she is my walking partner! We go walking every morning at 6 am. Need I remind you we are college students?!?!? We are amazing!

0 comments: