
View of St. George...Do you see the Temple?

Heather and I

We went to St. George today (Saturday) and got FREE GOLDEN SPOON FROZEN YOGURT....the best Frozen Yogurt in Utah. They have Golden Spoons all over in California and that was always the place to go. When I found out the built on in Utah...I was ecstatic! They were giving away free yogurt for their grand opening and I wanted to go to St. George anyways to buy some pants...so it all worked out. We ate our delicious treat up on the hill of St. George and looked out on the city. It was alot warmer than Cedar...but up on the windy hill eating cold stuff wasn't pleasant for long and we had to go back in the car...but it still was alot of fun!!
1 comments:
You guys look like you had fun! I want to taste the golden spoon!
Post a Comment