Yes, we are all barefoot and in our swimming suits in the snow!!
Tonight it started to rain...then hail....then SNOW the biggest flakes ever!! Some crazy boys in our complex decided to get their swiming suits on and run around, slide in the snow, and belly flop in the pool of water at the volleyball courts. We decided to show them that girls could be tough too and so a bunch of us got on our swimsuits and went snow swimming!! We had a blast...this is what college is all about...being crazy....I think I am already getting sick!
GIRLIES (L-R): Sarah, Jonessa, Brooke, Jessica, (D-3 girl), Bethany, Shauna, Alexis, Becky, and Caitlin.
Becky fulfilling her life long dream. (And Heather looking at her like she is Crazy)
Caitlin and Becky decided to dive right in....it was all or nothing for them.
This is me running...not the best picture...but the only one I got with my camera!
We tried to see how many people we could fit in a warm shower afterward...this is like a 4sq foot shower...it's teenie.Pictured: Jessica, Caitlin, Sarah, Brooke, Bethany, Becky, Jonessa, and Shauna



0 comments:
Post a Comment