Monday, February 19, 2007

Labor Day---2006 :)

I was just looking at these pictures while I am at My Mom's waiting for laundry and I took most of them...but I don't have them so I thought I would post them on my blog becuase I like them!

It was quite a sunny day on Labor Day...how I wish to have this weather now!!

This is Grady after he ate some yummy chocolatey treat!! YuMmY

Ethan wasn't the happiest baby this day...but he sure is cute

Jacob finally found some sunglasses to keep that sun out of his eyes!

Devy had such a great time at the parade. She loved the "Cats" float and the Payson Lion mascot! He jumped of the truck and rolled right on over to see her (it was her uncle Matthew).

Milly, Sydi, and Devy dancin' in the street

Zach was on the FFA float with our cute little dog Zeb.

Later we went to Mark's house for a BBQ...everyone loves to go to Mark's in the summer because he has the coolest backyard full of lots of fun things to do!

Mark, Dan, and Dad tried some fishing in Hobble Creek which runs through Mark's backyard!

Nina and Mills playin' in the water

Jason kickin' it by the creek

Milly havin' a great time in the water

Kally being brave and getting in the water

Penina cheesin' it for the camera!

They also have a rope swing that the kids can't get enough of...they need four or five to keep everyone happy!

Jacob, Amelia, Kallysta, and Cassie relaxing in the hammock...look at their summer faces...all nice and dirty from the BBQRiley...this picture is a keeper...he never smiles for the cameraJason

Nina and her favorite chicken Martha (Stewart) they love thier chicken!

1 comments:

Lily Hye Soo said...

that cougar mascot thing scares me.