Saturday, February 24, 2007

A little taste of GREED!!

This is where it all started! Daddy stopped by a little casino in Idaho on the way home from our trip. I turned 21 in October and he thought he better let me try it. He gave me a dollar and I got to go at it. I had quite a bit of LUCK and got me a few bucks so I walked around trying a few other machines and at one point, I put my dollar to nine bucks. I finally cashed in at $4.00, gave my daddy his dollar back and was happy. I got paid for over an hour of entertainment. We also found out that you only have to be eighteen to gamble in Idaho, so Zach got to play too....he wasn't as lucky as me at first...but he found his lucky machine later to make up for it. He ended up with not quite 2 bucks!
Zach and Dad

Me on Jade Monkey...my favorite machine!

P.S. Don't worry...I'm not addicted to gambling...we just had a little fun!

0 comments: