This is my gorgeous roomie Hye Soo. She is the sweetest thing and she is SO dang funny. She keeps me laughing and keeps me going through the day. Here are some of her many faces...although she has SO many....I wish I could put them all on here. I have never laughed so much in a day as I do with her around.Saturday, February 10, 2007
Meet my HALARIOUS roommate Hye Soo....She is going to KILL me!!!
This is my gorgeous roomie Hye Soo. She is the sweetest thing and she is SO dang funny. She keeps me laughing and keeps me going through the day. Here are some of her many faces...although she has SO many....I wish I could put them all on here. I have never laughed so much in a day as I do with her around.Posted by Brookie at Saturday, February 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comments:
AH! YOU KNOW HOW EMBARASSING THIS IS! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! AH! THESE SHOULD NEVER BE HERE!
Post a Comment