This is Jerry's Club. Jerry is Canadian and runs an after school club for the kids in the neighborhood to come to so they keep out of trouble.

This is Evelyn and she isn't actually in the club. I believe she was 4 (maybe 5) and she kept walking by with her Grandpa. Her Grandpa kept trying to talk to me and I finally figured out that her sister was in the club and their Grandpa was really proud.
.JPG)
This is Laura and I cleaning up the graffiti around Jerry's Club...the gaffiti is SO BAD in this part of town...people walking by kept telling us not even to try. But we believed that if we keep consistant that one day they will stop.

This is Leslie and she is the cutest sweetest girl...I think everyone fell in love with her. She has way pretty eyes too.

This is Dave and Leslie...Dave really did fall in love with her...

This is the mural we painted after we cleaned up all the grafiti
0 comments:
Post a Comment