Hye Soo and I decided that we wanted to go shopping...but we really didn't feel like driving to St. George. So, we decided to see what Cedar City had to offer. We didn't find much, but it was alot of fun! Lindsey needed a few last minute things for her big night out with her boyfriend John and the rest of us just wanted to have some fun. Kate wasn't able to join us because she had to work and she was tired, and although we missed her, we still had fun exploring Cedar City!
Walkin' down Main Street!
Heather and I with colored sunglasses...I like 'em!
Hye Soo wanted a hat...I think this one fit her...perfectly?!?!?
I gave in and at least tried on a pair of the freakin' huge sunglasses!
Our bank robber...I won't give away her identity! ;)
The gangsistas!
We dropped Lindsey off to get ready for her date and then we got Kate to come to lunch with us! We went to the best place in Cedar City...The Pastry Pub. If you ever come visit...that is where we are going! I had half a turkey sandwhich and an oriental salad...YUMMY!!

Kate and Heather
We got home just in time to see Lindsey get picked up by her Knight in Guard Armor?!?!? They went to the National Guard Ball...she looked gorgeous!
Lindsey standing outside in her gorgeous dress!!
Heather and Kate went to Mardi Gras, and Hye Soo and I didn't feel like going! After seeing Linds all dressed up, we wanted to get dressed up too. However, we didn't have anything. So, we curled each others hair and went to Wal*Mart to get water (because Cedar City Water is gross!) and a few other things!
Walkin' down Main Street!
Heather and I with colored sunglasses...I like 'em!
Hye Soo wanted a hat...I think this one fit her...perfectly?!?!?
I gave in and at least tried on a pair of the freakin' huge sunglasses!
Our bank robber...I won't give away her identity! ;)
The gangsistas!We dropped Lindsey off to get ready for her date and then we got Kate to come to lunch with us! We went to the best place in Cedar City...The Pastry Pub. If you ever come visit...that is where we are going! I had half a turkey sandwhich and an oriental salad...YUMMY!!

Kate and Heather
We got home just in time to see Lindsey get picked up by her Knight in Guard Armor?!?!? They went to the National Guard Ball...she looked gorgeous!
Lindsey standing outside in her gorgeous dress!!
Heather and Kate went to Mardi Gras, and Hye Soo and I didn't feel like going! After seeing Linds all dressed up, we wanted to get dressed up too. However, we didn't have anything. So, we curled each others hair and went to Wal*Mart to get water (because Cedar City Water is gross!) and a few other things!














1 comments:
OH this is such a cute blog. Probably my favorite by far! What a fun day we had.
Post a Comment