I went to Arizona for Spring Break to visit Dave and Tia Palmer....very good friends of mine! Dave was my seminary teacher, Tia my piano teacher, and they were my Ma and Pa for the pioneer trek. I also babysat their kids, Tia was in Young Womans, and through it all, Tia became like a sister to me. Their kids too then became my nieces and nephews...I treat them just like my own! (could be considered a good or bad thing ;) It was fun to see them in their new house and to see how much the boys had changed. One more thing happened since they've been gone...they finally got their little girl! Addie is almost 1 year and it was fun to get to know her. Sadly, I never got pictures with Tia and Dave...I don't know what happened there. However, I did get alot of pictures of the kids so here they are! 
Flying into Arizona
The Palmer's new house
Tia and I got Pedicures...here are my toes!
McKay is now 8 and recently baptised! He got a Wii for his birthday and loves to play that! He wanted me to pretend like I was catching him for the picture!
McKay and Tanner playing downstairs
Little Matty isn't so little anymore! He is in all day kindergarten and is one heck of a reader!
Matthew (6)
Brooke and Tanner
Tanner loves taking pictures! I let him use my camera and I got it back with alot of fun pictures of his face!









0 comments:
Post a Comment