Wednesday, March 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!!!

Time to Party...mormon style! (I have been having to clarify that a lot lately. For some reason, I am starting to think that the word party is a synonym to alcohol.) ANYWAYS, last week we celebrated Amanda's 22nd birthday! Jen and I had a lot of fun decorating and then we invited some friends over to have cake, play games, and just talk. It was fun, but by the end of the night, I was tired! Here are some pictures to enjoy!
Hannah Montana and Cinderella cake. No, she doesn't like Hannah Montana, but we didn't have much of a choice!
Brooke, Shaylie, Amanda, and Cassidy with our Cinderella rings on!
Amanda, Sam, Shaylie, and Chris hanging out on the couch!

Amanda was tired by the end of the night too. Sam is always so nice to let us use his shoulder.



Craig paid a little birthday tribute to Amanda...I can't believe he used the whole balloon...makes me sick!

I almost left these off...until I watched them again and couldn't stop laughing. Amanda, you kill me! I only am going to put the first two videos on here because the last two aren't great. Basically, the story here is that Amanda has a hard time trusting people. Well, when Alyssa cam over with a little surprise for Amanda's birthday, Amanda wouldn't let her put it in her hand. She thought is was a bug or something...hence the, "IT'S GOING TO BITE ME!!!" Anyway, after about 5-10 minutes of this, Alyssa dropped it in Amanda's hand, only Amanda pulled her hand back again and it fell on the floor. It was a cute little water balloon with "Happy Birthday Amanda!" Written on it. Luckily it didn't break. But, it was the funniest thing to watch!!!

Happy Birthday Amanda! I hope you had a good one! I love you!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


I have been so BAD at blogging lately. I have just been super busy. But, I am going to be blogging alot in the next few days...I just have a feeling. SO, be sure to check back soon!

0 comments: