Well, it happend! I went to High School with Clayton. We both ended up at the same college, and then living in the same complex. My roommate was Makenna. Makenna and I got along great except for all the times we didn't. :) We were just like sisters, we loved each other most of the times, but then there were those times when we were NOT happy with each other. Somehow, we survived. That semester was my favorite semester of all times. Well, back to the real story here. Makenna and Clayton ended up meeting when we were in the same FHE group. First semester, they both dated all kinds of people (what were you two thinking?!?) Then, over Christmas break, it happend. They got together and dated the rest of the school year. Clayton left on a mission to Sweden that summer and about 6 months later, Makenna left on a mission to Peru. They got home around the same time and picked up where they left off. They are getting married March 18, 2008 in the SLC temple. I will be in Mexico then...which I am sad about. I really would love to be there at the reception. :( But, I have to take this other opportunity. I love them both and I am so happy that things worked out for them! Congratulations! Here is a little tribute (there are so many memories!!) to our times together.
This is actually them now...a couple days ago! Aren't they cute?!? haha
They went to the Institute Valentine's dance together!
FHE in October, before they were dating!
Hanging out at our apartment. Clay, John, Mak, Brooke, and Josh.
Saying good-bye at our last ward prayer. Chelsie, Jordan, Brooke, Makenna and Clayton.
We all made our hair crazy like Em's?
Emily randomly painted us into cats?
You dropped my birthday cake...but you caught it upside down?
We watched scary movies with Caleb?
We helped you make your costume for Badgerette's Thriller? Remember how we rubbed mud all over your shirt and put it in the dryer? (oops!)
We went hiking up box canyon? We had to hike all the way up the road because of snow and ice before we started the actual hike. Good times though!
I wanted to be in this picture, but we didn't want our new roomies to feel too left out?
We went to pollies and then stopped by the Dixie van bash to support Zack's group?
Emily broke her nail doing it?
We took a Human Biology class with Emily and it stunk? Remember how this picture was taken while we were suppost to be studying...but we hated it?
--------
I love you! Good luck getting everything done this week! You are the best and I love you both! Keep in touch and we will see you soon! I have to see all the pictures and video. I will make it to Ephraim sometime to see you and Ems!



1 comments:
I'm sure Makenna will love some of those pictures! I miss those fun memories with roomies!
Post a Comment