We had alot of great times in Mexico...but I am sick of blogging about it...and I am sure you are sick of reading about it. So here are the rest of the pictures in a quick blog...which you probably would have preferred in the first place!
The bishops house was full of fun! The have tire swings, the coolest sea-saw, tether ball, a trampoline, volleyball, and a zip line!

I thought this was a cool shot of James.
Cooking on Sunday...
They have an awesome kitchen. The thing is...they didn't have a kitchen up until 3 years ago when it was donated. She has raised 8 children here (who are all out of the house) as well as feed many who have come to serve in the area!

There were these things (I can't think of what they are called at the moment) Every few miles...they were everywhere. This one interested us as we passed by it every day...a few times each day! So, we thought we better check it out.

Inside was burning candles, hair braids, shoes, pants, beads, and some other things too. I wish I knew more about these...it was interesting.
We ran into this cute little old lady in Mata Ortiz. She was so tiny!
This is Stacey's boyfriend. Isn't he handsome?
These little Indian dancers were in Mata Ortiz as well. They were fun to watch.
These were some of the drummers for the Indian dancers.
These two pictures were taken at the Indian ruins. We were being VERY sneeky here. :)It was SUPER windy!






2 comments:
These are shrines to the Virgen de Guadalupe.
If you "google" Virgen de Guadalupe you will find the whole story, it is an amazing story and history.
Brenda in Guaymas
Post a Comment