Saturday, March 29, 2008

Paint...and fumes!

We painted at the Whetten's school. The kids were all off for Holy Week. So it was time for a clean up and a fresh coat of paint. This is an amazing place they have set up here...the best place we could have served at! They serve the whole community.

I worked...there just isn't many pictures of it because I took all the pictures!
Traci putting her steady hand to good use!James working on the ceiling...I don't like painting ceilings!
---------------------------------------------------
At the end of the day...paint fumes kicked in!!!
Just to make you laugh...or scared! Traci wanted to paint me a necklace! Stace, James, and Trace working on peeling the paint!
For once in my college experience, I was the baby. I have never been the baby in college...I am usually "the mom." Well, the day before we left to Mexico, I had stabbed my hand with a knife. Traci came over and fixed me...but after that, I wasn't trusted with a knife. So, when we had to peel the paint off the walls in this room, they teased about watching out for the baby with the knife! Really they should have been looking out for Trace the face!

0 comments: