I stopped by the Benson's while I was up North this weekend. It was great to visit with them and their growing family! I hadn't seen them for a while and so it was great to see all of them! They are just about to finalize their adoptions with Levi and Rory (these boys are half brothers...believe it or not!) I hadn't seen the baby since he was really new! He is getting big! His daddy is African American and so some of those traits are starting to come through...like his dark curls! But, he has some gorgeous bright blue eyes, just like Levi! He is such a happy baby!
This is a video of Rory laughing!
A couple of pictures of Rory Christohper Benson! He is such a handsome baby boy!

Bailey is growing up too! She is now 12 1/2...crazy! I started babysitting Bailey when she was 12 months old! Now look at her!
This is Levi...but it was taken about a year ago. He went to sleep right after I got there and woke up right before I left! He looks about the same only now he has lots of longer hair! He is a cute little smarty!



0 comments:
Post a Comment